Singing with the volume up (SWTVU) is an interactive “feel good” blog inspired by the many people who have taken their time to change lives. Daily we are met with life challenges that attempt to rob us of our joy, but SWTVU is a place where you can come and place those worries down for a bit. Read a post, laugh, and remember that life goes on! I hope that some of my personal life moments inspire you to take a breath, release the pain, and change your perspective. As I grow as a person, so will the blog. I thank you for taking this journey with me. Please leave your comments, suggestions, and ideas here or you can email email@example.com.
Every Wednesday SWTVU will feature one person or company that’s helping people get through the week with a smile. Recipients will be featured each Wednesday on the blog with a picture and interview. Please take the time to nominate someone who you believe deserves to be honored. Examples of nominees are: a husband that cleaned the house so their wife could study for classes, a co-worker that advocated for you at work, a barista that gave you a word of encouragement with your latte, or even your nephew that called to say I love you. SWTVU believes that changing lives doesn’t always have to be done on a monumental scale; it just has to be done. Please see nomination rules below.
1. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with title HUMPDAY HERO NOMINATION. All nominations must be received at least two weeks prior to being considered for feature.
2. Please provide name, photo, and contact information for nominee.
3. In 100 words or less demonstrate why nominee should be chosen to be featured.
4. Nominations will be kept up to three months.
5. Please avoid nominating yourself
Always with love,